Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Before & After

I absolutely love to look at before & after photos in design magazines. I love to see a space at it's very worst and then it's very best. I added a special section tab on my website dedicated to this very concept and it has definitely gotten the most positive feedback, so I don't think that I am alone on this one. So...for my very special blog readers :-) here is a before & after design that I did for the kitchen nook in the gorgeous home of one of my very favorite clients. Enjoy!

and drum roll please...
If you want to see more of my before & after designs,
check out my website here M. E. Beck Design, Inc.

4 comments:

The Mitchells said...

You are incredible...someday I hope to be a client!

Maria@Live Beautifully said...

Andrea, you are so sweet! Thanks for all the thoughtful comments :)

rickelchick said...

I love it! So inviting :)

Beck said...

Love it! You're so right about people loving before and after - not sure what it is but it sucks us all in!