Monday, June 15, 2009

La Dolce Vita


Ok...wow...my amazing husband just surprised me with a trip to Italy for my 3rd 29th birthday! To say that going to Italy has been a lifelong dream of mine, is an understatement. It is part of my heritage and I have dreamed of Italy for as long as I can remember...from the time that I was old enough to know that I was Italian. I literally cried my eyes out when he gave me this amazing gift. I so don't deserve this man!
We leave in a few weeks and I have a lot of work to do, but just can't seem to get my head out of the Italian clouds. These beautiful images are making my heart go pitty-pat...

I will definitely post more after we've gone and hopefully will have my own beautiful photos to share. Ciao!

2 comments:

Alli Aars {You have your blog, we have Aars} said...

Oh Maria, You are going to LOVE it. I'm dying to go back someday, so I'll be living vicariously through you. Take that camera and bring back LOTS of pictures, ok?

Maria@Live Beautifully said...

Thanks Alli! I can't wait and that camera-o-mine is going to be stuck to my eye the entire time :-)