Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Williams Sonoma Home...Yes Please!

I was over at Williams Sonoma Home, keeping tabs on their inventory, and I found some lovely pieces that I just had to share.
I was instantly dreaming up spaces that I could use these pieces in...which is what I do when see something that I love. I immediately try to connect it to a client that I think would love it as much as I do.
This darling accent chair would be perfect cozied up to this secretary. Picture some antique maps of Paris flanking the sides of the secretary and a seagrass rug underfoot. I would fill the rich, stained shelves with the antique leather books that I collect and my special milkglass collection...perfection!

This cabinet would be fabulous in a kitchen nook filled with my white everyday plates. I would pull two of these benches up to a gray distressed Louis style table like this one, on each side, and pair them with some interesting upholstered host and hostess chairs. Custom cut seagrass would be underfoot, an antique brass lantern overhead and then the only thing missing would be my friends, my favorite chardonnay and my delicious pasta carbonara.
Williams Sonoma has some great things going on for the retail market, you should check them out!

1 comment:

Lillian said...

I want to come eat pasta carbonara in that beautiful nook you've designed! =)
I love your blog!