Monday, February 1, 2010

Bloggin' Vegas Style


Hello chickees! I'm blogging from Las Vegas this week. My husband has a large convention that he exhibits his trucks in and so for a little over a week we live in Vegas every year. Needless to say, we are ready to get the heck out of Dodge when the show is over...the dinging will get to you after a while. But, on the other hand, it is hard to come to this town and not be inspired. Vegas is so opulent and there is so much to do and see in this city. Every inch is on the brink of visual overload and so there is plenty to keep this designer's eye occupied.
I have some posts cooking of some of the new delightfully designed restaurants and hotels that we've seen this go round, so I'll try to keep my act together this week and share with you guys.
In other news...

Many of you know that I have a huge design crush on the lovely Jan Showers and for those of you that live in the Dallas area, her elegant showroom is having a floor sample sale. If I were around those parts I would definitely be stopping by!
Here are a few of the goodies that you could score for 30%-75% off!!! Many pieces would be a splurge but with prices marked down like this, it would be the perfect time to get a special designer piece for your home.

I'm a little bit more than obsessed with this bar stool. This is seriously beautiful, and it is just a bar stool!

This sweet little seat would be yummy in my master bedroom!

I've been wanting a drink cart forever! This one is so cool with lucite legs, love it!

How cute is this chair?!

Mrs. Showers has a lovely collection of lamps that she manufactures at her factory in Murano.

If you have a chance to check it out, I wouldn't miss this sale, even if you don't buy anything the showroom will inspire you!
I'll be back later this week for some fun Vegas stuff.
Happy Monday!

No comments: