Wednesday, September 29, 2010

What I'm Loving...


I'm loving my little watercolors I fiiiinallly had framed! The hub and I bought these in Rome last year (actually right at the top of the Spanish Steps...see the pink arrows, right there!...and then we walked around the corner and had prosecco and strawberries :-) I love art that is collected and personal. Every time I look at these I am reminded of our time in Italy and that is special.

They are just basic little prints on watercolor paper (sold everywhere in Italy) and I think they were about six bucks each but the memory they spark is invaluable! I had them framed with dramatic mattes and burnished antique gold frames. I love them!


Hey - 2 for 1 today...
I'm also loving my new zebra print cowhide rug. It adds a little edge to our otherwise monochromatic dining room. I found a great deal on this little baby and just couldn't pass it up.
I hope you're having a great week :-)
Happy What-I'm-Loving Wednesday!

No comments: